Festive Fun and Christmas Jumper Wearing : George at Asda

plus size blogger

Oh man! It is now officially the run up to Christmas and I have to confess to not being the biggest of Christmas spirits; however this year I've been getting involved with a few things that are supposed to really gee me up for the festivities. 

Between festive crafty Christmas workshops (that you'll see in an up and coming post), party dress shopping and outfit planning and of course the recent craze of ugly Christmas jumper wearing I am slowly being coerced into the festive spirit, with the push of one naughty elf behind the scenes whom has been determined to make me fully embrace the Yuletide season...


When George very kindly sent Christmas jumpers* to myself and my partner in crime, Gareth, he had the great idea of spending a day wearing our festive sweaters proudly whilst taking in the sights of all the twinkly Chrimbo lights at Birmingham's annual Frankfurt Christmas Market.







George Christmas Jumper

We stuffed our faces with the yummiest food, my particular favourite were some very tasty After Eight mint style donuts with fabulously gooey, sticky icing. We drank some awesome cider from the Orchard Pig cider bar which was so, so good and a little bit stronger than what we were expecting for a school night and I may or may not have ended up ever so slightly tipsy *whoops*.

I was so conscious of wearing my jumper and feeling like a complete idiot but we both got stopped so many times by people asking where we had gotten them from which made me feel a little less like a massive bell end. 

I can only admit to have had a fantastically Christmassy evening (which someone is very proud of themselves for) and it all has got me maybe just a little bit excited about Santa coming to visit us shortly...

plus size christmas jumper

 *Denotes gifted item

Labels: , , , , , , , ,