Christmas Party Outfit Inspiration: Scarlett & Jo

Just a quick update from moi. 

I have spent this evening trying on outfits for my work Christmas party this weekend and being a typical girl I haven't been 100% satisfied with any of them so I have also spent the night scrolling the t'interweb for back up ideas just in case I have a melt down and decide I need something else last minute.

I was having a quick peek over at the Evans Christmas Partywear and noticed this utterly perfect glittery, Scarlett & Jo number that I needed to share with you lovelies, especially for those of you who may be struggling for some last minute outfit inspo or just completely indecisive like me...

plus size party dress
Blue Glitter Jersey Dress
Silver 'Wiley' Wide Fit Heels
Clutch Bag
Tanya Bur Nail Polish in 'Pick & Mix'
Stila Liquid Lipstick in 'Rosa'

Evans have loads of Christmas deals going on during the run up to Christmas so pop on over and get your frock on <3

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,