Winter Maxi Dressing and Timeless Time Pieces: Pink Clove & Daniel Wellington

 

When it comes to maxi dresses I am rubbish at being able to style them up and wear them for any other season than summer. I don't know what it is but the thought of wearing anything other than an open toed sandal with one and I'm just stumped. You see they've always been a warm, hot, sunny weather item in my mind and I find it so difficult to think outside of the box when it comes to wearing them in colder temperatures. 

When Pink Clove asked me if I'd like to play dress up in some of their awesome plus size clothing from their new in items and I spied the print on this 70's-esque 'Harmony' Maxi Dress at first I was put off by the fact I had no idea how to wear it for Autumn/Winter but I was lured in and thought it was about time I challenged myself. 


I pulled out my gorgeous, buttery soft, wide fit calf boots from Jilsen (check out my review HERE for more deets on them), my brand spanking new and oh so classy Daniel Wellington watch, threw on my new faux fur gilet and topped it all off with one of my most favourite accessories, my floppy wool hat and I think I kinda worked it out OK? No? Yes? Either way I really enjoyed wearing this outfit, the print on this dress is just perfect and stands out amazingly on cold, dreary winter days.



plus size dress

plus size dress
Harmony Maxi Dress*
Classic St Mawes Watch (36mm in Rose Gold)*
Faux Fur Gilet
Boots (Similar Here)
Hat (Similar Here)
Necklace (Old from Primark)

if you're thinking of shopping this maxi or treating yourself to some other lovely things then Pink Clove currently have 30% off EVERYTHING using the code 'GO30' which is not to be missed, especially whilst they have STUNNING items like this Metallic Maxi which will look amazing dressed up for your Christmas party. If you're looking to treat yourself or someone else to one of these really classic Daniel Wellington watches then the code 'DIAMONDSNPEARLS' will get you 15% off until the beginning of January a great saving on a timeless piece (no pun intended) for Chrimbo. Also if you're quick New Look has 20% off everything until 10pm this evening with the code 'PLUSF20' so if you're after one of these snuggly warm gilets now is the time to get your hands on one!


*Denotes gifted item

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,