Winter Florals & Style At Any Size: Marisota


Evenin' my loves!!!!

So you may have seen through my various social media channels that I recently went away on a bit of a 'Blogger Getaway' with some awesome girls. Charl, Em, Kim, Betty & Khila. We had the best time and I haven't laughed as much as I did that weekend in ages. It's so good when you meet like minded folk through the blogging world whom then go on to become great friends. 


We disappeared off to a lovely cottage up in the rural surroundings of Market Drayton. We spent the whole weekend eating bacon sandwiches and endless amounts of cake, supped ridiculously strong alcoholic beverages and most importantly played dress up in SO MANY beautiful clothes and pretty dresses, it honestly was my dream weekend. 

One of the loveliest things about all of the brands that we had outfits from was the fact that we were a group of girls of all varying shapes and sizes, with different styles and tastes but yet all of us were able to be choose items and outfits that we all loved and looked amazing in no matter what our size was!

I'll be showing you a few of the lovely outfits I got to flounce about in over the next few weeks on the blog, but first up is this outfit from Marisota.


I find trying to get any kind of clothing with long sleeves in plus size one of the toughest things ever. So when I spotted this Together Print Dress that not only had long sleeves but also had POCKETS (you lot know how mental I go for pockets in a plus size dress!) it was like striking plus size gold. 
 

Shop The Look:
Floral Print Dress*
Tan Suede Fringed Bag*
Brown Ankle Boots (Similar Here)*

This dress is just so easy to wear for colder months, in it's heavy jersey fabric and it's dark floral print it will take you right through the Autumn/Winter seasons year on year. This year I'm rockin' it with this on trend 70's inspired fringed bag but next year I'm sure it'll be easy enough to style completely differently. 

This dress iss currently on low stock on the Marisota website so if you're tempted I suggest you grab it now whilst it's on offer too.

*Denotes Gifted Item
(All Photo Credit to Nicky Rockets)

Labels: , , , , , , ,