Being a Vixen: Freya Lingerie from Bras Galore


My Christmas partywear posts are coming very soon but what will I be wearing underneath all of the pretty clothes for the season? Well first of all is this glorious Vixen Plunge Bra that I was very kindly sent by the lovelies over at Bras Galore. 

As always I solemnly swear to ensure my boobs are supported as best as can be and that means investing in great lingerie that makes you feel truly uplifted and feel amazing and this offering from Freya did not disappoint me in the slightest.

plus size lingerie
Vixen Bra

I requested this plunge bra in a 38J and with it's supportive straps, wide back band, pretty detailing and cups that give great shape but don't skimp on cleavage I can guarantee it's a bra that will be perfect under most of my Christmas party dresses. 

I have never worn anything by Freya before as I had always been unsure if any of their bras would fit me but after trying this one I am definitely a convert to them and have my eye on quite a few of their other pieces. I would love to have matching underwear from them but unfortunately the sizing of their knickers/thongs/shorts don't quite accommodate my very large rear. Here's hoping maybe one day they will though (please Freya?).

I very often find sourcing bras for big boobs quite difficult so places like Bras Galore are essential to us fuller busted girlies. Their sizes start from a 28 to 48 back and a cup size C to K.
 
Full Busted Bra

*Denotes Gifted Item

Labels: , , , , , , , ,