Scarf Prints & Suede: Pink Clove Outfit


So, I wasn't going to blog this outfit for a couple of weeks but after all of the amazing compliments I received at work today over this gorgeous Pink Clove dress I couldn't wait to show you all. 

I was very kindly asked if I'd like to dress up a few pieces from the guys over at Pink Clove and when I spotted this dress I was instantly drawn to the print. I've not been a huge fan of this 70's trend this season; however as I always say on here I like to dabble with trends and incorporate them into my own personal style and I think this dress fits into my wardrobe with ease.


Teamed with a lovely pair of deep chocolate over the knee boots, a bit of suede and a deep purple autumnal lippy I feel I pulled together a really comfy but stylish Autumn look.


Scarf Print Dress* 
Tan Suede Fringed Bag*
Chocolate High Leg Cowboy Boots*
Tights (Primark Fuller Figure)
Necklace (old)

These boots are all the yes! They're from the Sole Diva range at Simply Be and they fit my chunky pins perfectly. I'm wearing the 'Extra Curvy Plus' in a size 6EEE and I've got loads of room for my calves and they come right up just over my knee with no problem at all. I love that this range of boots come in varying calf widths so you can tailor your boots to your needs. Just be sure to measure your calves accurately and check your measurements against the size chart before ordering to get the best possible fit. These boots are such a bargain for well fitting wide fit calf boots and they look great!


*Denotes Gifted Item

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,