Plus Size Coat of Dreams and Perfect Autumn Food: Navabi Collection Outfit


I've had the loveliest weekend, spending time with some of my favourite people, eating some of my favourite food and wearing my very favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment, the Navabi Collection coat of dreams!

After going along to the Navabi Blogger Evening a few weeks ago in London, getting the chance to meet the amazing Navabi team and playing dress up in items from their beautiful new collection the team went one step further and let me choose an item I really loved from the range to wear, own and love. There are so many perfect plus size pieces in the collection but there was no doubt in my mind that I needed to own the beautiful Twill Wool Coat, the striking red and black checked pattern is so bold, it's definitely a fabulous addition to any plus size winter wardrobe. 

 Black & Red Twill Wool Coat*
Black Long Sleeved Swing Top
Black Ripped Jeans
Fringed Bag (Similar Here)
White Pumps (old)

I spent Sunday walking alongside the Bristol waterfront, a sunny but chilly Autumn day that was made for a coat like this, it's warm and snuggly without feeling heavy or difficult to wear. I've received so many compliments on this coat every time I've worn it, from friends, family and just random strangers on the bus! I'll hopefully recreate some of the outfits I've worn this coat with for you over the next coming weeks to show you just how versatile it is but for now, I'll leave you with these casual outfit pics of me taking in the sights, grabbing some really good food and just really enjoying a perfect October day <3 
 
I popped along to Spitfire BBQ whilst on my travels to grab some munch. A great little place to get some hearty grub alongside Bristol Harbourside. 
 



 
  
If you like meat and lots of it this is the place to be for any self confessed meat lover in #TrueCarnivoreFeast style. If you like your food BBQ'ed to perfection, full of flavour and are prepared for a full on food coma afterwards then this place is for you! A perfect end to a perfect weekend! 

Perfect casual outfit? Check! Belly full of amazing food? Check! Good times? Priceless! 

*Denotes Gifted Item

Labels: , , , , , ,