October Pay Day Wishlist

It's been a mental few weeks, what with my birthday, travelling around seeing friends, holidays, weddings to go to, photo shoots to do and generally just getting on with life, today I finally got the chance to have a lie in, drink tea in my PJ's and do some online window shopping. 

With the ASOS sale currently in full swing, Dorothy Perkins introducing their DP Curve Range (their new plus size range which goes up to a UK size 28) and Simply Be launching their Jameela Jamil Collaboration I've spent all afternoon having a good old nosy which also meant it was a good opportunity to show you what I would've bought (if I wasn't skint after swanning around New York, but it's OK, pay day is just under a week away!)...

1. Mermaids Don't Have Thigh Gaps Tee / 2. Mono Check Dress / 3. Embellished Shift Dress / 4. Printed Kimono / 5. Metallic Tee / 6. Perfume Bottle Bag / 7. Wide Belt / 8. Glitter 'Bizzy Beat' Chelsea Boots

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,