Central Park Princess: Plus Size Outfit: Chi Chi Curve


Loves! I've pretty much just got back from New York. I had a fabulous time, seeing the sights, eating all the yum food but most importantly being there to see one of my oldest friends get married to his beau. I'm sure I'll talk more about my trip soon but first of all I wanted to show you the beautiful Chi Chi Curve dress I wore to the big day in Central Park. 

I've never worn anything from Chi Chi before so when I originally tried their 'Kelsey' prom dress on in a Simply Be store I was wowed by how stunning their pieces are. I didn't end up purchasing the beautiful blue and white Kelsey dress but instead opted for a more demure black and gold number.

There isn't a huge amount to say about this dress as it completely speaks for itself. Paired with black strappy sandals, a simple black clutch and my sunnies (to hide the tears of joy) I felt like a Central Park Princess, there wasn't a more fabulous dress to flounce around Manhattan in.

Dress (Similar Here)
Strappy Sandals (Similar Here)
Black Clutch (Similar Here)
Sunglasses (old)

Unfortunately the same dress that I am wearing (which you can find here) is really limited in stock via Simply be now but above in the outfit details I have linked to one very similar on the Chi Chi London website which is available in their full UK 18-24 size range (yes I know their size range is limited and I wish they went larger but hopefully over time it will change). I am wearing this dress in a UK size 24 and it is a good fit, there is no stretch in this dress and a full side zip closure, so take this into account if you order and be sure to check your measurements. If you're looking for a beautiful show stopper dress for a big occasion then Chi Chi may work well for you, they bought me the dress of dreams, maybe they'll also have yours!

Labels: , , , , , ,