Transitional Autumn Knitwear: Curvissa Blogger Five Way Challenge


I really do love Autumn outfits, even more so when I can layer up with chunky knitwear, my favourite boots and get creative with my wardrobe which I'm trying to do a lot more these days. As I mentioned in my last post I so regularly get tunnel vision with certain items of clothing that I just can't ever think of ways to give them new leases of life as soon as I've worn them in a particular way.

When Curvissa asked me to take part in another Blogger Five Way Challenge for September centred all around knitwear and transitional outfits for the Autumn it was a perfect way for me to incorporate something that would work well in sprucing up my outfits to give them that Autumnal feel year after year and of course I went for yet another cardigan to add to my burgeoning cardy collection (I'm a sucker for them, seriously!). 

I pulled out one of my fave strappy summer midi-sundresses that I had picked up from H&M+ a few months ago, threw on my new chunky boots (they are so comfortable) and topped it all off with this lovely, snuggly grey cardigan. A summer dress being worked so easily for Autumn, It's a look I've probably never worn before but I really, really like it. I'm jetting off to New York very soon and this outfit is going to be perfect for traipsing through Central Park with the weather that they're having at the moment. 




Cardigan*
Dress (Similar)
Boots
Rucksack (Similar)
Scarf (old Primark)
 
I'm wearing this cardigan in a size 26/28, I wanted it to have that really over-sized, relaxed look so I sized up from what I'd usually wear which works really well as there's tons of room in it, perfect for adding more layers underneath for when the weather gets colder. Teamed with this quite muted palette of colours I think this all pulls together really well so I'd definitely give this item 5 stars, it's one of those pieces I know will be with me for years to come. Well worth the spend.

What do you think?


Don't forget to check out how Kathryn, Nancy, Lucie and Steph styled their knitwear!

*Denotes gifted item

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,