Vive Le France: GlossyBox Review


So I haven't received a GlossyBox for ages and then a few days ago one landed on my doorstep, much to my pleasant surprise!

I peeled open the box to reveal the July 2015 'Vive La France' box and was immediately impressed by the beautiful illustrations by Jamie Lee Reardin (if you don't know Jamie Lee Reardin's work think Dior, Balmain and other seriously big high end brands, her work is pretty iconic). 

The Vive La France box is all about French Skincare and includes all the ingredients to achieve beautifully curated skin, a la Francaise!


Some of the brands included in the box I had heard of like 'Vichy' (I used to regularly use their 'Dermablend' makeup which I discovered in a GlossyBox a couple of years ago) others however I was completely unfamiliar with like 'Teoxane' but I suppose that's the beauty of these subscription boxes, they bring you the opportunity to give unfamiliar and new brands a try without forking out a fortune for a product which may not be suitable for you. 

So far out of the box I have started giving the 'Teoxane Cosmeceuticals' Perfect Skin Refiner a try as it's the product that interested me the most. I am very conscious of my uneven complexion around my jawline area, so anything that claims to be able to sort that out, count me in! 


I've also given the 'Lollipops' Lip Balm a quick try and as far as first impressions go, I can't say I'm a big fan. I found it more greasy than hydrating and felt like it just to slid off my lips within seconds of putting it on. Nice to give this product a try but I think it will be one to go on my cast offs pile.

I have to say though, out of everything included in this months box I LOVE the GlossyBox Travel Pouch. Embellished with more of Jamie Lee Reardins scribblings of 'Mademoiselle Glossy' it's a great addition to your holiday suitcase for taking away all of your beauty essentials. A lovely little inclusion into the July 2015 edition of the box.


Are you loving or loathing July's Vive La France GlossyBox? Lemme know...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,