Dressing For Rainy Days: Gemma Collins Collection


If you follow my Instagram (and if you don't then go follow it now) you'll see that over the weekend I posted a picture of a gorgeous Gemma Collins Collection dress that I wore on Sunday and it's pretty perfect!

I was sent this 'Palazzo' tunic dress recently and was so excited to dress it up for warm summer hazy days. I had bare legs, sandals and bangles in mind for this outfit but good old British weather put a stop to all of that!

This weekend bought us a good old dousing of rain which meant I had to rethink my plans of flouncy, summer chic and ensure I was water tight and weather resistant. Cue the 60 denier tights, biker jacket, boots and floppy hat...


'Palazzo' Dress - Gemma Collins Collection (will update you when it's available again!)*
Black 'Fuller Figure' Tights - Primark
Floppy Wool Hat 
Biker Jacket*
Ankle Boots 
Fringed Bucket Bag*

Although I was gutted I couldn't wear this dress the way I had originally intended to it was great to see how versatile this piece is. Even with it's bold, vibrant print which screams of summer I know I'll be able to pull this piece out of my wardrobe time and time again to get me through Autumn/Winter and still look on point (don't get me wrong though I'm still waiting patiently (anxiously) for some fabulous sunshine to get my legs out in it too though! 

I'm wearing this dress in a UK size 24 and it's a perfect fit on me. There is no stretch in this dress and has a full length back zip but I was able to pull it on over my head. If you're larger busted and big tummied like me, you'll be fine in this little number.

You may have noticed that this is the second post in a row where I've featured this biker jacket and it's from a retailer called 'Balsamik'. They sent me a whole outfit to play dress up in and I'm going to do a full post about them very soon showing you all of the lovely items I got from them, but until I get round to that I just wanted to give you all a heads up because If you like this jacket grab it now whilst it's currently on sale for £24.95!!! The perfect item to give any girly outfit a bit of an edge.

Anyway, If you haven't checked out Gemma's Collection yet then what are you waiting for? If you like ultra, girly glam then it's definitely a range you need to shop! 

Unfortunately 'Palazzo' doesn't seem to be in stock on the website at the moment but as soon as it is I will update you all; however I have just seen this beaut 'Marrakech' dress which boasts similar boho, festival-esque vibes, I definitely WANT!



*Denotes gifted item

Labels: , , , , , , , ,