Curves For Days: Plus Size Outfit : Studio 8


There are different things that draw me to my favourite clothes. It may be an amazing cut, a beautiful fabric or a totally wow print and today's post is all about the 'WOW' factor print.

New plus size brand on the block Studio 8 launched online on 1st July 2015 and I was lucky enough to receive a beautiful piece from their brand spanking new range. 

When the 'Rachel Rose' dress turned up I was in love, this fitted bodycon-esque number in this AMAZING vibrant print makes it one of the most stand out items in my wardrobe. 

Combined with this fabulously sexy cut this piece is so on point and looks banging on a plus size figure, I mean what can I say? CURVES FOR DAYS!! 


Teamed with my fave, old faithful ankle strap heels, my new biker jacket from Balsamik* and a hot red lip I felt completely amazing in this outfit...


Rachel Rose Dress*
Biker Jacket*
Ankle Strap Heels (old)
Clutch Bag (old)

Studio 8 is part of high street brand Phase 8 whom are synonymous with creating higher end high street pieces and that's exactly what is replicated through Studio 8, a collection of plus sizes pieces in sizes 16-24 which incorporate a huge dollop of style and an effortless side of class, a perfect combination to make you feel amazing! 

Whilst I know the size range of Studio 8 isn't as extensive as we would like, it is great to see a higher end brand taking on plus size and giving us another option. Beautiful, high end, high quality pieces that plus size is crying out for!

If you prefer to try on before you buy Studio 8 is also available in selected store concessions across the UK too so find your nearest one and go and give them a gander.

What do you think ladies??


*Denotes gifted item

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,