Looking For My Sunshiny Saturday: Gemma Collins Collection: 5 Days 5 Dresses


Afternoon Lovelies!

Happy Saturday! No sore heads from last night I hope? ;)

So today is day 2 of my #5Days5Dresses and I've got an oh so STUNNING maxi and you guys know how much I love a good maxi dress. 

Saturday's number is from the Gemma Collins collection and it's a beauty! When I was asked if I'd like to try a piece I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit dubious due to their very compact range of sizes. Quite frankly their limited size range utterly sucks; however I was surprised to find this maxi named 'Sri Lanka' available up to a size 26, PERFECT!


The dress is in a heavy stretch sateen type fabric which hangs beautifully and is reasonably true to size; however if you're on the much larger end of 26 it may be a bit clingy so be wary. The bold floral print against the dark base makes me think of hazy summer evenings, walking along pretty beaches at sunset or chilling out with friends at a pretty garden party. It would be the perfect dress for a holiday or long weekend away suitcase as it will roll up perfectly without too much creasing due to the nature of the fabric. The dress does also have a very plunging neckline which is super sexy (but I was just wearing the wrong bra in these pics to show it off!). If you're a bit of a girly girl who likes a pretty dress and are a UK size 16-26 then give the Gem C Collection a nosy. It's also stocked in Evans too!



'Sri Lanka' Maxi Dress*
Tan Platform Heels (Similar)
Necklace (Similar)


*Denotes Gifted Item

Labels: , , , , , , ,