Fiercely Fabulous Details : Plus Size Outfit


Loves, it's Sunday, I've had a fabulous few days, I am ridiculously tired but I'm feeling fantastic. I headed up to Manchester on Friday for a night on Canal Street for one of my bestest friends 30th Birthday celebrations. I drank way too much, peaked way too soon but had a great time none the less. 

I had all of Friday off work which was great because it gave me time to pack, put on a killer outfit feel amazing and await the arrival of my newest, now most favourite accessory in my wardrobe. 


I've wanted a super fierce, fabulous hat for a while but I just hadn't spotted 'the one' until an afternoon browsing the accessories section at H&M online. This hat is soooooooo good!!!!! It just completely cranks up the volume on any outfit so expect to see it a lot over my next few posts.



Wool Hat
Khaki Dress (Similar)
Longline Cardigan (Similar)
Fur Collar 
Ankle Boots
 
The rest of my outfit is stuff I've had for a while but I get so much pleasure from reviving old items, especially this khaki dress that was part of the Stephanie Zwicky 'Big Beauty' collection for Taillisime quite some years ago. I've nearly gotten rid of it a number of times but I'm so pleased I didn't. Not only does it seem khaki is making a bit of a comeback this year I love this dress, the cut, the shape, the material just works really well on me, so I'm pleased I've been able to give it a new lease of life.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,