From Italy, With Love : February Catch Up

 

Evenin' one and all!

Hello, hello! I am still alive and well I just needed a bit of a break for a week or two. I have been busy working lots, running around the country to go out and play at the fabulous Club Indulge and I last weekend I went on a glorious impromptu trip to Italy. I have literally been here, there and everywhere and it's been fantastic fun but I have been a little exhausted but in a good way, no complaints from me. 

I don't have any amazing outfits to show you but I thought I'd give you a little picture update of my shenanigans. 

First up, seems as though I'm a single girl I thought instead of hanging around being a miserable singleton, eating chocolate and wearing my PJ's on the soppiest day of the year I instead popped along to Club Indulge in London who hosted their Valentines Masquerade event. It was their first event of 2015 and it was AMAZING! If you weren't there you completely missed out. Even though I was there as assistance for my wonderful friend Miranda who runs Indulge, I probably spent more time propped up at the bar being silly.

Indulge's next event is being held on 18th April and will be an 'Easter Eggstravaganza'. If you're in or around London or fancy making a special trip down, come along and join in the fun!

...and finally, last weekend I was a very lucky girl and got whisked off on a lovely, impromptu trip to Florence, Italy. I was only there for one night but it was amazing to see such a beautiful city and have a little taster of Italy again. I went to Venice a number of years ago and although I loved it I have to say Florence is by far my favourite out of the two of them.


I got to wander around taking in all the decadent Italian architecture, devoured some amazing Italian 'gelato' (that's ice cream to us lot!) and of course stuffed myself with some proper Italian pizza. 







Although my stay was brief it was so, so good and I definitely need to plan in a second trip sometime soon. Florence, I love you! 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,