Pleather Seeker: Plus Size Outfit


I wore this outfit a few weeks ago now and was hoping to get a few clearer snaps of it to show you before I posted about it; however Simply Be currently have this dress on sale for a really bargain price of £27 so if any of you were gonna grab it (there are limited sizes left) then now is your time, it would make a really great, alternative Christmas party dress that will live in your wardrobe for many other occasions as it's so easy to style in so many different ways. Look out for a post by Lucy over at Fat Beauty to see how she styled hers as she also bought this little number too on a recent shopping trip we had...


PU Skater Dress - Simply Be
'Going Out Out' Clutch - Dorothy Perkins (Similar here)
Statement Crystal Flower Necklace - Daisy & Eve @ Evans
Black Court Shoes - Evans


I don't think the pictures on the website do this dress justice. I had actually seen it online for a while but it wasn't until I got to try it on in my new local Simply Be store in Merry Hill, Dudley that I really fell in love with it. It's not like me to wear something that covers my cleavage up on a night out but I made an exception for this dress. The pleather with the girly skater shape just made me swoon for it and due to the stretchy thick jersey bodice it's really comfortable to wear. You could easily size down in this dress. It's also the perfect cut to wear with a huge statement necklace like my uber amazing Daisy & Eve at Evans crystal flower statement piece. This necklace isn't available yet but I promise you when it is I will let you know. All that sparkle against that black dress just really sets it off. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,