All I Want For Christmas : Plus Size Christmas Party Outfit

Oh my god Christmas party season is within sniffing distance and that means it's now officially the time we all go on a crazy last minute rampage to find the *PERFECT* outfit.

I'm a little bit poor this year and my Christmas party is in 2 weeks so I think I will be defaulting to something already in my wardrobe *sigh* but in an effort to still get excited about it all I thought I'd start putting together some outfits that I would love to be wearing this party season. Maybe they will inspire a few of you to buy them and send me your pictures of you in them so I don't feel like I'm missing out too much.

This is the first outfit I've put together and I'm soooooooooooooooooo in love with it...

 Short T-Shirt - H&M+
Tulle Skirt - H&M+
'Marlow' Necklace - Bijoux Bazaar
White Metallic Clutch - River Island
Susie Deva White Metallic Sandal - Clarks

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,