Maxi Wraps: Yours Clothing Styled 4 Ways


We all have 'go to' outfits and items where we instantly know how we're going to wear them, for instance, I am a sucker for jeans and trainers at the moment (if you hadn't already noticed) and love nothing more than putting them together with slogan tee's and blingy jewellery. However every now and then it's nice to be challenged and when the lovelies over at Yours Clothing asked a few of us if we'd like to have a go at putting an outfit together with a knitted wrap in a 'Styled 4 Different Ways' post I put myself up for the challenge. 

I decided to go for a bit of a boho vibe with my wrap, teamed it with a simple black maxi dress, tan cut out boots and lots of fringing, the only thing I think this outfit is missing is maybe a big floppy hat of some sorts?

Knitted Wrap - Yours  Clothing
Black Maxi Dress - Yours Clothing
Cut Out Boots - Primark (old)
Belt - Evans (old)
Fringe Bag - Very (old)

What do we think? I really like it and I'm so thrilled to have this wrap now, I don't know if I've mentioned this yet (I know I've mentioned it like a MILLION TIMES) but I'm flying off on holiday in a couple of weeks and my return flights are late at night so this wrap will be PERFECT for throwing on whilst traveling, I think I'll switch it up with some jersey harem or peg leg pants and a long sleeved top to make a really super comfy outfit but this maxi dress combo is great for the new season. Also, don't forget if you're popping over to Yours Clothing to purchase anything be sure to use my special discount code 'BLOGGER23' at the checkout to get yourself £10 off a £20 spend*.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,