Tweaking Trends: Outfit Inspo


It's been a busy week for me already but I wanted to take some time to show you a couple of outfits I've worn over the past few days...

We've had some fantastic weather and that's meant little dresses, bare legs, t-shirts, prints, bright colours, the lot, which has meant I've been able to wear some new items and reignite my love for some older ones.

First up is a look I thought 'Little Black Dress' with summertime comfort. I put together this longline black t-shirt with a pair of jeggings (or you could go for leggings, great for preventing chub rub and chafing!), statement jewellery and sandals, if you aren't so confident getting it all out in your LBD maybe try something like this?




Longline Black T-Shirt - New Look Inspire
Floral Printed Jeggings - Evans (old)
Sandals -  H&M (old)
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins (old)

Next up is my denim babydoll dress that I picked up from Simply Be a few months ago. A denim dress is a perfect alternative to fishing out your blue jeans in the summer and getting your legs out instead (excuse my pasty, chunky pins!).



I decided to pop this cute heart print shirt from New Look Inspire underneath this dress for a more quirky look than what I'd usually go for and I really love it! I'm wearing this shirt in a UK 32 and I was pleased to finally get to try Inspire's larger sizing. I did find the shirt gaped at the bust and was also slightly tight around my tummy, another reason why I decided to put it underneath the dress instead of over the top of jeans but either way I'm still really pleased with this new look. What do you think?


Heart Print Shirt - New Look Inspire
Denim Babydoll Dress - Simply Be
Statement Necklace - H&M
Pink  Loafers - H&M

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,