The Curve

http://www.thecurvefashion.com/

Hey Loves!

Now I don't know if you've heard about new plus size brand on the block The Curve yet but if you haven't then you need to! The Curve boasts to be...

'Trend led with a fashionable, fierce attitude...'

...and my, they aren't joking! Leather, crop tops, bodycon dresses and not a hanky hem or butterfly print in sight! OH.MY.GOD! The downside? Currently only available up to a UK size 22...

However, all is not lost! The brand contacted me very recently and asked if I'd like to review something from them. As much as I'd have loved to jump at then chance I had to politely decline as no matter how hard I'd try I'd be really pushing it to get my size 30 bottom into a size 22 bodycon dress (and actually make it look good!). 

I explained this to the girls at the brand who understood completely and told them that I'd be more than happy to give them a shout if they ever decided to expand their sizing, well, a few days later an email appeared advising me that they are indeed looking to extend their sizing up to a UK size 28! Still maybe slightly too small for me depending on if their measurements are generous or skimpy but it's still great news for plus size fashion and those of us at the larger end of plus size.

The Curve are soon to be adding larger sizes to a few of their existing styles and their new collection is endeavouring to have larger sizes available in September of this year!  

So, here's a sneak peak of a few of their items which should be available up to a UK size 28 very soon...




All images courtesy of The Curve

A fantastic start to a collection which really has the potential to serve trend savvy plus sized girlies well, some absolutely killer plus sized pieces which I really hope I can squeeze into! 

Keep an eye on my twitter and as soon as the larger sizes drop I'll be letting you know over there!  

So, what do you think of The Curve?

Labels: , , , , , , ,