True Relaunch F&F: Plus Size Retailers


Evenin' Lovies!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by the guys over at F&F. True is F&F's plus size range which caters up to a UK size 28. What was that? You didn't even know F&F had a plus size range I hear you cry? Yes, why yes they do and that's the reaction I've heard from pretty much everybody who I've spoken to about this post. 

The thing is True has definitely had it's ups and downs and has definitely needed some TLC from it's team, even they openly admit that it definitely needed work and they've been eager to start creating a range that gives it's customers the fresh, on trend look that they want, something more synonymous with their main range.

F&F kindly offered me the chance to play dress up in some of their new items, however when they arrived they just didn't fit me. I am a UK size 30 and I knew it would be hit or miss whether they worked on my body shape or not and unforutnately on this occasion it was a miss but they would certainly work for those of you who are more of a UK size 26-28. I could wiggle myself into the stretchy, jersey type items but they were just too snug and you lot know me, I don't do VBO, so I kindly drafted in my younger brothers beautiful fiance, Jess! 

Jess is a size 26 and all of the items fit her much better than they fit me, so here she is showing them off!

Sleeveless Wrap Top - £14
Floral Scuba Pencil Skirt - £18
 
Strappy Camisole - £10
Floral Wrap Dress - £18

Not a bad start to the new improved range, some really great items which can be mixed and matched perfectly for work, nights out, or just casual spring days.

What do you think of the new items in the range? Well here's your chance to have a nosy, tell me and win £25 to spend on an item or two for yourself! I've got a £25 voucher for one of you lucky lot to spend on the range, all you have to do iS check out the True range, choose your favourite item and tell me what it is and how you would wear it in the comments section of this post. Make sure you leave me a valid email address and the winner will be chosen on Tuesday 25th March 2014, full competition T&C's are HERE!


The Competition is closed! Thanks for your entries everybody! Watch the video to see the winner!


BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , ,