Just Another Blogging Challenge: I Bet You Didn't Know....

Oh wow!

Hi Guys!

What can I say? I'm sorry I haven't kept up to date with these, forgive me, I have been terribly naughty. However I wanted to get in on the March action. 

March's blog post requires me to tell you something you don't know about me. When I first started thinking about this I honestly had no idea what I was going to write about, however something that always seems to bring out gasps when I tell people is my age.

I am going to be 30 this year, I know, I bet you are all gasping now, right? Well it's true, this September 25th I am going to hit my 30's and people keep asking me 'how do you feel about it?' The answer is, I really don't know. 

Part of me wants to be all sad and *ick* about it, part of me wants to see it as some great big step into a new me, a new era a new sense of self awareness, however at the moment I'm just a bit *meh* about it. 

I've got no plans for any kind of big party the only thing I want for my 30th birthday is a holiday. I haven't been on holiday since 2009 and I think I'm thoroughly due one. I was considering going away on my own, do some soul searching and some solo exploring, however I've got some amazing friends who all want to come along with me and we're all in the midst of planning. 

We've been doing the location planning and today I've been having a nosy at some of the swimwear available for us super fatties. Swimwear in super fat size frustrates me no end, why? Not only is it pretty piss poor anyway but they insist on giving us 'PADDED MOULDED CUPS'! Why retailers? WHY?! 

The severe lack of underwire in plus size swimwear infuriates me. I have a massive rack and that needs supporting. When I'm at a pool, or beach side, my consciousness about being in swimwear isn't about my size, it's about my boobs! I don't want them to look all droopy and unsupported. So this year luckily I've spied something that I NEED to own, cue the Elomi Swim Bra...

 Isis Navy Swim Bra - Elomi 
(available from various different retailers in different colours)

When I clapped eyes on the Elomi 'Isis' Swim Bra I was in love. It goes all the way up to a 46GG (usually the forgotten bra size) and I imagine it will fit neatly under most swimwear, they do have their own items to wear it with in the sense of tankini's etc but they only run up to a UK size 26 but, luckily I have also spotted this really cute Evans Swim Dress...

Black Fluted Swimdress - Evans

So I suppose that's two things you didn't know about me, I'm going to be 30 this year and I hate having unsupported boobs in swimwear! I feel we're all becoming right old bosom budies now (see what I did there!)

There are lots of other ladies who take part in this challenge, check out there posts too...

Steph 
Kim
Gina
Nikki
Becky
Kaye
Victoria
Em
Beka
Gemma
Alex 
Mookie
Katt
Betty
Michaela
Toni
Abi
 
BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , ,