Comfy Sunday Best: Outfit


Afternoon Gorgeousnesses!

It's a cold and rainy Sunday afternoon and usually I'd be stuck in my PJ's still, however I've put my best (brand new) comfies on in an effort to look half decent and thought I'd take a couple of outfit snaps for you. 

It's pay day for most of you this weekend but my pay day was actually last weekend. I'd been longing for it for ages as February proved a long, skint month. As soon as my monies hit my account I got online and purchased a couple of things I'd had my eye on for a few weeks and one I'm finally showing you in this post, a perfect floral sweater from Yours Clothing...
 
I'm massively into hairbands and bows at the minute so expect to keep seeing them pop up! Channeling my inner 5 year old again.

 Floral Print Jumper - £19 Yours Clothing
Black Jeggings - £12 Rogers & Rogers, Matalan
Black Bow Headband - £4 (pack of 2) Matalan
White Patent Ballet Flats - H&M (Similar)

I loved this sweater when I saw it online and when it turned up I loved it even more. I've worn it so much already. It's a fine knit type of material which is great for layering or will be perfect for warmer spring days just to take the chill off you and the print is just beautiful. A bit vintage mixed with all those lovely pastel colours that are coming through this season with a bit of a sports luxe feel running through it. It's just a thoroughly lovely item to wear, so easy to play dress up in. If you've still got some spare pennies from payday and are looking to treat yourself a little on this drizzly day then don't forget to use my special code 'blogger 1' to get £10 off a £20 spend*. See the Yours Clothing badge over on my right sidebar!

Oh and can we just talk about how amazing these new jeggings are that I've had from Matalan? I ALWAYS forget about the Rogers & Rogers collection over there as to be honest, I find it's another one of those plus size ranges that a retailer has half thought about and plonked in the depths of their store or website without much effort put into it. I popped along to their Merry Hill store on Friday on my shopping travels and as usual there were only about 10 items in the whole 2 rails of the collection but I did actually pick up 3 fantastic quality items for absolute bargain prices. These super comfy, black jeggings are £12 and honestly they are the best jeggings I have EVER had on my fat ass. Sizing is spot on, they are super soft and the leg is well fitted. I have turned them up as I have to with most jeans and trousers as it's really hard to get shorter than a 30 inch leg but to be honest, I love the turned up look on skinny jeans and jeggings so it's not a bother.
If you're a larger fatty like me and are looking for some excellent quality key items then check out the Matalan Rogers & Rogers range, I can't currently see them in their online store but keep an eye on it as I'm sure they will be there soon. I appreciate that it's no where near as fashion forward as their straight sized range but they definitely have pieces you can build great outfits with and work around with more flashy items from elsewhere.

So points to remember from this post, I currently love hair bows, don't forget to check out Rogers & Rogers for some super fatty key items and use my code 'Blogger 1' for a £10 discount at Yours Clothing! Have a lovely Sunday...

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,