Feeling Wednesday on A Friday Night: Outfit

Evenin' Loves!

I just thought I'd drop in with an outfit post!!!! 'OMG' I hear you cry, another one?

I've gone through a bit of a clothes rut again recently. I always say I'm definitely no 'style' blogger, I'm just a plus size girl who likes playing dress up in pretty outfits and clothes and as much as I love the whole 90's trend going on at the moment and looking at other people in it I just don't feel like it's a trend I can really throw myself into. There are definitely some great pieces out there at the moment that capture this trend that have caught my eye which I'm still thinking of bagging though so as soon as I do, I'll show them off. 

However I got dressed up for a night out last night, just a few Friday night work drinkies and  once my outfit was all put together I had a look at myself and kind of had a 90's throwback moment which made me feel a bit like Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family! Don't ask me why, maybe the collar? I dunno! Anyway, all of the items in this outfit are old, it's great to be shopping my own wardrobe for a change and making the most of clothes that I already own that have barely ever been worn...

 Red Swing Dress - ASOS Curve
Chiffon Jacket - New Look Inspire
Spiked Collar - Dorothy Perkins
Paisley Lace Tights - Miss Difusa
Wedge Heels - New Look
Oh My! Double Lashes - Katy Perry for Eylure
Seventeen 'Red Devil' Supreme Shine Lipstick - Boots

Anyway, I felt really pretty for the first time in ages so I thought I'd just drop by and share the pics, definitely an outfit I'll be wearing again. Have you shopped your own wardrobe recently? Show me your outfits!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , ,