All Duffle Coat & Double Denim: Outfit of The Day


*Squeeeeeeeee*

That's right! I'm bursting onto this post with a 'squeee'! Why? Because I love the outfit I want to show you today. 

Sometimes I feel like I dress in ways that I have to dress, ways that won't cause a stare or an odd look or a 'what are you wearing?' slightly raised eyebrow and then sometimes I wear what the fuck I want to wear and think I totally stick out like a sore thumb, but I absolutely love it! I love being unique, I love that I don't look like every other girl who's too afraid to step out in anything other than jeans and tee (not that there's anything wrong with that), I love that I'm a confident fat chick who some people look at in disgust and think 'who the fuck does she think she is?', yeah, all of you who give me that look, keep throwing it out at me because hear this I LOVE IT! Why? Because purely and simply, I love me! 

Here in Wolves, if you stand out and wear something a bit different you don't get the same adoration or complimentary glances as what you'd get hanging around the realms of Brick Lane, you get looks of derision, from people who are too scared to step out of their boxes. Now, I know my outfit isn't exactly ground breaking and I'm no street style blogger taking amazing pics with kitschy, graffiti doused backdrops on a fancy DSLR or whatever they're called, I'm a bedroom blogger snapping away on my little iPhone, but a size 30 girl rocking a bit of double denim and a strong red lip certainly caused a stare this afternoon when I popped out? Why? God knows, but here I am in my double denim, duffle coat clad fat girl glory (god I love a good bit of alliteration!)...

 ...and then there's this awesome duffle coat that I received from the guys over at Yours Clothing...


Black Duffle Coat - £55 Yours Clothing
Denim Shirt - £29.50 Evans
Jeggings -  New Look Inspire
Black Gold Chain Loafers - £19.99 H&M
Leopard Hair Bow - Primark
Gold Spike Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

Perfect coat! Practical with the fur trim giving it a cute, girly, femine feel! I'm wearing a UK 30-32 which fitted me perfectly with enough room to still wear thick knitwear and/ or layers underneath without it looking tent like. Whilst it is currently out of stock in this colour in the larger sizes they also have it in a lovely purple colour and there are number of other very similar styles. I particularly like the Stone Duffle Coat. This coat is a bargain £55 (full price) but if you use my special code 'BLOGGER1' you can get a smashing £10 off it!*

Oh and to complete the look there's nothing more fabulous than a gorgeous slick of red lippy, I'm so glad to have one back in my life after my last one was nabbed by a mate. Boots Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in 'Red Devil' is my confidence boost of choice...
 
Seventeen 'Red Devil' Supreme Shine Lipstick -  £4.99 Boots

 Anything I've forgotten? Oh yeah! Happy New Year all! Here's to a fabulous one!

BIG LOVES
XOXOXOX

*Minimum spend £20, full priced items and new accounts only

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,