Feeling Sen'Zay'tional: Navabi

Loves...

How are your Christmas shenanigans going? Amazing I hope?

I have another beautiful outfit to show you. I know we're getting dangerously close to the much anticipated day and party dresses are probably the last thing on any of your minds amongst wrapping piles of pressies, but, if you are still on the look out for a perfect Chrimbo party outfit, or maybe a New Years Eve number then after this Christmas cracker of a dress I've had the joy to wear recently I want to highly recommend checking out plus size designer wear retailer, Navabi.

The guys were kind enough to offer me an absolutely beautiful lace dress to frolic about in for one of my many Xmas do's and when this Zay Cotton and Lace dress arrived I squee'd!

It's gorgeous, a classic piece of seriously understated glam but just so perfect. I'm not used to rockin' a simple LDB, I usually like to don myself in a flurry of sequins and all sorts of sparkle but this just spoke for itself.

Pretty makeup, a few simple accessories, big hair, voila!

 Cotton & Lace Dress - Zay @ Navabi
Wedges (Old) - New Look
Gold Clutch (Old) - Jane Norman
Bangles - Primark
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

I was sent the dress in a size 26/28 as it was the largest size so I was concerned it wouldn't fit me. However, even though it isn't the loose fit that can be seen on the model which is probably more what it is supposed to fit like, it fitted my size 30 figure in all the right places and gave me a superb, curvy, sexy silhouette which made me feel a million dollars! The top cotton, lace layer just hung beautifully on me, just sensational. 

I know Navabi is a little out of some of our price brackets but having this dress has really made me appreciate quality. I know from the quality of this piece it will be in my wardrobe to pull out as a go to number for years, sometimes investing in fantastic pieces is so much more worth it then throwing away money on fast fashion and that's something I will definitely be considering more in the new year.


BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,