Christmas Jumper Day: Simply Be


Ello Lovies!

Happy Christmas Jumper Day/Weekend! 

I thought I'd have a little dabble in the craze this year and Simply Be were kind enough to send me a little offering to take part in. 

Instead of going for full on festive emblazoned jumper goodness, I went for a pretty bit of knitwear with a festive edge. I opted for the Jewel Trim Jumper, a gemtastic little number which is a little bit glam, mega cosy and a more chilled out girly addition to the woolly clad Christmas brigade.

I'm not a massive wearer of jumpers, I usually LIVE in cardigans, however it's been nice to roam about the house in my comfies with this lovely piece to wrap up in. So, for a change I thought I'd share a few pics of me being all dressed down (looking a bit rough) in my hanging around the house, Christmas jumper attire... 




 Jewel Trim Jumper - Simply Be
Wine Leggings - Evans

I'm wearing a UK size 28/30 and it fits nicely. I was considering going for the next size up but thought it may be too big and look a bit odd and shapeless. If you're looking to take part in the craze and don't want to spend a load of cash on something super cheesey that you'll most likely never wear again, maybe invest in a more versatile number like this one which has that festive, sparkly twist but you''ll still be able to get lots more wear out of it when all the festive frolics are over and done with. 

Also, the Christmas Jumper Craze has taken over Save The Children this year and you can wear your knitwear in aid of the charity. Everyone can text 'WOOLLY' TO 70050 to donate £1* to the cause (see the website HERE for T&C's & charges) and I will also be tweeting @westfieldlondon with my obligatory (and dead Myspace-esque) Christmas jumper selfie, as seen below, in order for them to then go ahead and donate £10 to the charity in honour of my mush, brilliant!

 Now, go and get your festive on!

BIG LOVE!
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , ,