Pearls & Crochet: AX Paris Curve


Afternoon my loves!

It's AX Paris Curve time again!

This month I opted for the Crochet Front Smock Dress (which is actually on sale now if you fancy it). It's a really sweet little dress with a lovely crochet detail down the front, very feminine and pretty.


I popped mine on last night for a couple of drinks and dinner with the girls after work and felt really pretty for a Monday night considering it was a Monday.



 Crochet Front Smock Dress - £24.99 (on sale) AX Paris Curve
Grey Blazer - New Look Inspire
Leggings - ASOS Curve
Beige Wedges - New Look
Pearl Necklace - Primark

I really love wearing greys and pinks together, I think it's one of my fave colour combinations, what do you think? 

Like I always say when I review AX Paris Curve items, I am working with sizes which are technically too small for me to wear so far though I've had some great items which I have managed to make work on my larger body. I requested the UK 26 and although it fit me it was very snug, especially around the tops of my arms. I'd also say it's more of a tunic than a dress, as even on my 5 ft 4 frame I wouldn't have been comfortable going bare legged in it. The material does have some very slight stretch to it, but if you're much bigger than a me (a UK size 30) then you may have to give this one a miss, if however you aren't as chubtastic as I am then definitely grab one and give it a try. 

If you do check out AX Paris and it's Curve range, don't forget there's a 20% off code shown on the right side bar of this blog on the AX Paris banner make sure you take full advantage of it!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , ,