Outfit: Yours Clothing


Hey Lovey's!

The guys over at Yours Clothing sent me a couple of items to review a short while back. I've made it no secret that I am a MASSIVE fan of a summer maxi dress. For me, it's the perfect summer staple. I've got maxi dresses from years ago which I can't bare to part with but every year it's always nice to have a new addition to the summer wardrobe, whether it be a super glam maxi for a night out or a holiday or something more understated to be worn casually that you can dress it up when the opportunity arises.

I'd had my eye on this number for quite some time so when I was asked if I wanted to review something I jumped on this item. It is the PERFECT, summer maxi shape as far as I'm concerned. It has an elasticated waist and kind of like a blouson style top half which is so good for just throwing on during these mega hot days we're having at the moment,. This dress is seriously comfortable and cool and the bright print just makes it pop. 

I've worn this dress loads since I've had it and as you can see the colours haven't faded at all. I really do have a lot of love for this dress.

Aztec Maxi Dress - Yours Clothing
Denim Shirt - New Look Inspire
White Pumps - H&M
Large Red Bangle - Vintage
Bag - H&M

I can't spot the dress on the Yours Clothing website any longer *booooooo* but here is my plea, please Yours Clothing, bring this dress back and bring it back in lots of different colours and prints, it is the perfect maxi dress cut!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , ,