Chubby Flesh and Sunshiny Saturdays: Outfit


It's far too hot to be covered up. 

I've decided that I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks anymore and I will bare my chubby upper arms, my fat, dimply knees and squidgy back fat, I don't care anymore. What I have come to realise over the past few weeks during this intense, freak heat wave whilst I've been bravely getting down to less and less layers is that no one else seems to give a fuck either!

Over the years it's mainly been my arms that I've had massive issues with, in the past it could have been 30 degrees and I'd still have put a cardigan on in fear that someone may stare at my chubtastic limbs, but I think I've finally abolished that fear and I'm now regularly sporting the arms without a care. 

Today however was a new test. I couldn't find any clean leggings so when I got dressed I had to go bare legged! My legs are pretty much always covered, mainly because leggings are just so comfy and help stop dreaded chub rub but also because like my arms I've always been quite conscious of my chubby, dimply knees, why? God knows, I couldn't tell you other then I suppose it's another one of those inherent fat girl fears, but I threw on my fave Chubby Cartwheels lace sundress, my new Evans bird print shrug and H&M sandals and off I went, bare legs and not giving a fuck, just like this...



Lace Sundress - Chubby Cartwheels
Bird Print Cover Up - Evans
Sandals - H&M
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

Oh and then I sat in the garden and got the only taste of an outdoor pool I'm gonna be getting anytime soon....



Get that flesh out ladies!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,