Live Unlimited: OOTD


Ello my loves!

How are you all enjoying the glorious sunshine? Make sure you lap it up before it disappears, good ol' Blighty aye!

Just wanted to show you an outfit I wore a few nights ago when I went out to the cinema. The lovely ladies over at Live Unlimited which is stocked at Evans kindly sent me a really cute top to try out from their range a few weeks ago and I finally got chance to wear it over the weekend.

I teamed it up the black lace blouse with the best jeggings ever from New Look Inspire (but more about those another day), black jersey blazer, super awesome statement earrings and wedges all also from New Look and my cute fringed studded bag from Littlewoods and voila, a lovely, simple, dressy but casual outfit...





 Black Lace Blouse with Cami - £45 Live Unlimited @ Evans
Jeggings - New Look Inspire
Black Jersey Blazer - New Look Inspire
Earrings - New Look
Beige Wedges - New Look
Studded Fringe Bag - C/O Littlewoods

This isn't something I'd ever usually choose for myself due to the high neckline but I love the length and the fit of this top. The Live Unlimited range mainly only runs to a size 28 which is a massive disappointment, but saying that it's worth giving the items a try. The top I am wearing in the pictures is a UK 28 but it's quite a generous fit. The blouse also comes with a jersey camisole attached, the jersey is a nice change to that horrible slippery stretch sateen stuff which retailers usually use for slips and camisoles which rides up when you wear it! Big thumbs up for this item from me.



I've just had a nosy and it seems that a few more items have been added to the range online too, got my eye on this little number...



Printed Envelope Sleeve Dress - £60 Live Unlimited @ Evans

I'm always really intrigued by the items in this range, I find them quite unusual. Lots of different shapes, prints and cuts you don't often see for plus size in this collection which is really interesting, but the items aren't so out there that you can't imagine yourself wearing them. I really hope Evans keeps this collection running and maybe thinks about extending the size range? Fingers crossed?

Anyway, what do you think? Of the top? Of the range? I'll definitely be looking to buy a couple more pieces!


BIG LOVE
XOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , , ,