Shiny, Happy, People: Outfit


Whoops not quite ready for my picture yet Grant....


Afternoon my loves!

I went out last night for a few drinks with friends (nothing new there) and wanted to show you my outfit!

My mom originally took some snaps of this outfit for me but I looked like a right minger on them, so my Grant-face friend took a couple for me. I love the fact that my friends totally understand my blogging life and all the things that come along with it, like posing on a grim Wolverhampton street just for a photo opportunity. 


No, seriously though, when I first started blogging years ago I have to admit, I was terrified of anybody finding out about it. Why? Mainly because I didn't think anybody would understand it and that my real life just wouldn't be accepting of me being so vocal about my life as a fat girl, funnily enough, they've all proved me and my worries wrong, so this is a big thank you to everyone who has supported me and my blogging, it really means a lot to know it's something I can be open about. I know it seems silly to think that anybody would be against it, but people are strange aren't they? But I have awesome friends, it's as simple as that. 

Anyway, enough of the soppy stuff, here are some decent pics oh and some obligatory toilet mirror shots...


Skull Drop Earrings - ASOS 

Studded Fringe Bag C/O - Littlewoods


 Butterfly Kimono - 'Collection' by Evans given to me by Claire
Sequin Vest - New Look Inspire (old)
Black Jeggings - Simply Be
Studded Ankle Boots - New Look

I wear this kimono so much! It's become a go to item in my wardrobe, absolutely love it. Also I really wanted to show off the studded fringe bag I received from Littlewoods, I only received it yesterday but I'm really in love with it! Also I wanted to point out the highlighted glow on my cheeks in these pics, it's courtesy of my Estee Lauder Gelee Blush palette in 'Tease', a tiny sweep across the apples of your cheeks give such a great highlighted glow, it's so fantastic! Expensive but if you can get your hands on one I guarantee you will love it too!



Right, I'm off! Enjoy your Sunday guys!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , ,