Chic & Slouchy: MyVoucherCodes.co.uk

So my loves!

You know I love to keep my eyes peeled for a good deal or a bargain, right? So websites like MyVoucherCodes.co.uk usually have lots of offers available for some of my favourite places to shop!

I've got a really big party coming up in a few weeks so I had a nosey over at Very and New Look for some ideas on what to wear. I know I talk about these 2 particular retailers a lot, but they are places I can always guarantee I'm going to find something that I like.

It's common knowledge now that I'm pretty much a bit of a weekend warrior, party all Saturday and slump all day Sunday, so I put together the 2 outfits I'd really fancy wearing for a weekend of chic and slouchy...

AX Paris Curve Drape Dress - New Look Inspire 

Ted Baker 'Benet' Clutch - Very

South Peep Toe Wide Fit Court Shoe - Very

Black & Gold Triangle Bangle - New Look

 Stripe Sweater - New Look Inspire

Black Zip Joggers - New Look Inspire

Ashley Suede Fringed Bag - Very

Converse Chuck Taylor Plimsolls - Very

Givenchy Sunglasses - Very

Both retailers have some fantastic offers on at the moment, Very currently has up to 30% off branded women's clothing and New Look is currently offering up to 60% off women's clothing, footwear from £10 and don't forget if you're a student you get 10% discount all year round!

I seriously suggest checking out sites like My Voucher Codes before you go making purchases as you can usually always find a nice offer to help make that purchase a little bit sweeter!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , ,