Super Casual Saturday OOTD: AX Paris Curve

Evenin' my loves!

Can you believe it's Saturday night and I'm posting? This isn't a scheduled post, I am actually live posting as I'm home and in my PJ's before 9pm. This almost never happens! By now I've usually got about 3 inches of my fave makeup on and propped up at a bar.

I was recently asked by the guys over at AX Paris if I'd like to review something from their plus size clothing range, Curve. I of course said yes and asked if they could send me the 'Popcorn Cover Up Cardigan'. It arrived and I love it! I had to go into work today and on Saturday's we're allowed to wear casual dress, so I thought I'd show you what I wore...


 

 Popcorn Cover Up Cardigan - £35 AX Paris Curve
Black Button Up Vest Top - New Look Inspire
Black Denim Jeggings - £18 Simply Be
Oversized Skull Scarf - £4 Primark
Studded Black Slippers - £6 Primark

This cardigan has a really generous fit and is so comfy and cosy you could wear it with anything. I threw it on with really basic items, black denim jeggings, a black top, flats and an oversized scarf, not the most exciting outfit I've ever worn but I love this really slouchy, effortless look at the moment. This cardigan also has a really interesting texture which I can't stop running my fingers over (yeah I know that's strange, but trust me, somebody actually stroked me at work whilst I was wearing it!).

  

I was dubious about anything from AX Paris Curve fitting me, but I'd say definitely at least check it out if like me, you're technically too large for it. Maybe try experimenting with fabrics which will stretch or that you can manipulate and see how you get on with varying shapes and styles. If you don't try, you'll never know!

Let me know how you get on!


BIG LOVE!
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , ,