Simply Be Military Jacket: Blogger Challenge OOTD

Evenin' my loves!

A couple of weeks ago, Hanna asked a couple of us if we fancied having a go at a little style challenge set by the folks over at Simply Be. We were all given this awesome Military Jacket and sent on our merry way to rock it however we wished. As I said in my last post, I'm all about really casual, comfy looks at the moment, so this item is suiting me down to the ground. I went for a very simply look and wore my jacket with some really basic pieces, black jersey maxi skirt, black vest, chunky belt and white pumps and voila!




Military Jacket - £40.00 Simply Be
Black Vest Top - H&M+
Black Jersey Maxi Skirt - via A Monkey Fatshionista
White Pumps - New Look
Tan Belt - Evans

Oh, also I'm really trying to play with some more statement jewellery pieces, all of these items were from Primark...

 

I can guarantee I will be wearing this look for a long time, this is a really great, easy to wear jacket and it's really nice to mix up and play with this quite urban trend. I think I may be experimenting with more pieces like this, what do you think?

Check out the other ladies involved, Amy, Sian and of course Hanna! We've all put together some very different plus size looks and it's great to see how 1 item can be styled so differently! Perfect!

Big Love
XOXOX

Labels: , , , , ,