Seriously Sexy Shapewear: Gok Wan for Simply Be


Hey Sexy Ladies!

How the devil are you all? I ain't gonna lie, I've been better, I've been stuck in my house with flu for the last few days, one big, fat, sweaty, fluey mess! Not at all sexy, not at all but I'm slowly getting myself back together, it's no man-flu so I'm pretty sure I'll survive, I have to, I've got far too much going on and coming up over the next week! But anyway, enough of my whinging, borin' 'ell!

So, I dunno how many of you know about this, but there's this day coming up this week, you may or may not have heard about it literally EVERYWHERE YOU GO, but it's Valentines Day on Thursday and I thought now would be a good time to show you my seriously sexy Gok Wan Bombshell High Waisted Briefs sent to me by the fabulous guys over at Simply Be!

I think this is now Gok's third season (?) of collaborating with plus size retailers Simply Be and I have to say his is one collab I'm never dissappointed with (well apart from the fact the bra's don't come in my size but nevermind!). 


Last season Gok's collection was all polka dot's and prettyness whilst this time around it's all super slick sexiness with the launch of the 'Bombshell' pieces! Whilst essentially these items are shapewear they are seriously sexy enough to make Valentines Day a very special event, how many of you have bought slinky knickers for the day which you'd never wear again? Let's be fair, we've all done it! Wear these beauties on Valentines evening with the gorgeous suspender attachements to hold your hosiery up to entertain in and then make sure you get them out again on Saturday night to wear under your sexy dress for dancing with your best girlies! Awesome purchase!


 

I love the detachable suspender's on these, the gold detail goes so well with the nude lace, so practical and so sexy. 

 Gok Wan Bombshell High Waisted Briefs - £16.00 Simply Be

I find my pair super comfy, even on a big bellied girl like me they still come up high enough for me to feel supported in, I'd say go for your usual size, don't size up or down and if you are able to get the matching bra to go with yours do it! A great little set which I think will last you for ages! Or if you prefer go for the Bombshell Bodyshaper, I seriously love this....


Check out Mr Wan's range over at Simply Be...

BIG LOVE!
XOXOXOX

Oh and don't forget, the #PSWorkwear Challenge is still on going! Look out for the Twitter hashtags!

Labels: , , , , , , ,