Lucia's Looks & OOTD: Valentine's Day!

Hiya Beauties

I’m sorry I’m a little late with this but I have a Valentine ’s Day look for you, I really enjoyed this one! I went for a sexy, sultry eye and I paired it with a nude lip, I also took a picture with a red lip in case some of you more adventurous girls wanted to do red for valentines.

I went for cherry and browns on the eye which is a combo that I love; I stayed away from a straight up bright red as we don’t want to look like a vampire or the undead. I used slanted lashes for that sleepy bedroom eye, and I’m really pleased with the end result, oh and I've even put together an outfit too! I really hope you like the look and find it useful.



Eyes

 Products Used:
6 different MAC shadows (colours are all interchangeable depending on your skintone and what brands you prefer)
Burgandy shadow from a JC Nadia Paris palette 


Cheeks and Lips!

Products Used:
Burgandy blush (use with a light hand)
Nude- 'half n half' by MAC with 'whirl' lipliner also by MAC (good nude if you are similar to my skintone)
Red- 'Rebel' by MAC


(For foundation, concealer, eye liner, lashes, mascara, eyebrows etc use brands and colour to suit) 
Oh and here's a few snaps of the outfit and the makeup together...

 Dress - ASOS Curve
Boyfriend Blazer - Evans
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Zara 

I hope everyone has an amazing Valentine’s Day, whether it be with your fella or with your friends

Lucia
x

Labels: , , , , , , ,