LBD-Me! OOTD!

 

Afternoon Lovelies!

Just a little outfit post from me.

I went out for drinks last night to say goodbye to a friend who is moving away to take on bigger and better things. To say I'm jealous is an understatement but I wish him well! If you ever read this Timmy, GOOD LUCK!

I know I've probably blogged about this before, but every now and then I have these 'everything looks awful' moments. Literally everything I went to wear I felt absolutely terrible in, so I knew it was time to pull out every girls best friend in these times of trouble, the little black dress aka the LBD!

I have two which I regularly pull out when I'm in doubt and they're both ASOS Curve ones. Last night it was the turn of the puffball vest dress which I've blogged about on many occasions! I don't really plan my outfits I just throw them together bit by bit and hope that they look alright in the end, so this is what I ended up wearing after my mini meltdown...

 
 Leopard Print Waterfall Blazer - New Look Inspire (UK 26)
Black Puffball Vest Dress - ASOS Curve (UK 26)
Tights - £16.95 The Big Bloomers Company (UK 34-36)
Black Wedges - New Look
Jewelled Collar - £5.50 Independant Jewellery Seller

Just another pic of that collar, because it's just so pretty! 
I got this pretty collar from a lady whom comes into my work place with a jewellery stand and she always has lots of awesome things, this was a bargain at £5.50!

I also need to take this opportunity to give a massive thumbs up to the tights I'm wearing. As my beloved We Love Colours ones have been worn to death I thought it was time to try the 50 denier Microfiber tights from The Big Bloomers Company. You all know my long ongoing battle with plus size tights so I won't bore you but these beauties are perfect! They are quite expensive at £16.95 a pair but they are fantastic! I went for the size 34-36 as I always size up with tights and if you are tummy heavy like I am than these will be perfect for you. I could literally pull them right up to my bust, they don't feel like they are going to rip or snag at all and they feel like I'll get quite a lot of wear out of them! So if you struggle with tights like I do, seriously think about giving them ago if you can afford to, I don't think you will be disappointed!


What do you think? What's your go to item if you aren't feeling fantastic? I have to admit, I ended up feeling super fab by the time I was all put together, I even got a cuddle off a stranger in one of the bars I went to who commented on how pretty she thought I looked! D'awwwwww! 

I'm off now but I will be back later this evening....2 posts in one day! 

 BIG LOVE!
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , ,