Domino Dollhouse - Urban Mermaids

Evenin' lovelies!

Today is the day, the day where I actually managed to purchase an item I have been lusting after from one of Domino Dollhouse's awesome collections.

Not so long ago the fabulous plus size independant boutique released their 'Rebel Rebel' collection and had the most amazing polka dot skirt, I lusted and lusted and lusted after it but unfortunately for me their collections are so popular it sold out super quickly and I just didn't manage to bag myself one *boooooooo*.

Domino Dollhouse's amazingly styled 'Rebel Rebel' collection

When I heard about their most recent collection being launched 'Urban Mermaids' and clapped eyes on this amazing 'Full Skirt in Black & White Stripe' I made a deal with myself that I wasn't going to miss out this time around! Low and behold I literally just this second managed to pick myself one up! *Wahoooooo*

Regardless of how much shipping was going to cost me I knew I wanted it and I ended up pleasantly surprised, international postage to my address was a bargain £8.64 with an expected 4-7 day delivery, wow! Oh and they also accept PayPal which was a massive bonus for me as I didn't want to have to use my credit card.

So now I anxiously await it's arrival. I ordered myself the 4X hoping that it should be a pretty good fit, oh and I also cheekily picked up some ultra glam cat eye sunglasses (even though we have zero sunshine here!) but they were also a steal!

I'm all for keeping independant plus retailers alive and kicking and am so pleased that Domino Dollhouse is here to offer amazing, fashion forward pieces at really affordable prices, go check them out NOW!


Black & White Striped Skirt - £26.59 Domino Dollhouse

P.S I also got 15% off my order with the discount code 'TESS' courtesy of the awesomeballs Tess Munster via her Facebook fan page! ;)

Right I'm off! But I promise to do an outfit post when the goods arrive! *squeeeee*

Big Love!
xoxoxox

*Images courtesy of Domino Dollhouse

Labels: , , , , , ,