Taking Some Deep Breaths.........oh and an OOTD!


Evening guys!

This is just a little post to say, I am still around but I am, to be honest, totally run down. I don't feel like I have much to contribute at the minute because I'm feeling so rubbish. Mainly just work, but life in itself is just a bit *Meh* I suppose.

There are some really great things going on over the next month, so I'll have lots to talk about as soon as I am over my January blues and I am feeling decent enough to actually put some decent clothes on, I'll be back on full form I'm sure!

Whilst I disappear, here are a few pics from an outfit I wore last Sunday for loungin', shopping and walking the Gizmo dog! P.S this is the H&M scarf that I made Lauren hunt the Oxford St store with me for! Cheers love!


Boots - Evans (few years ago)
Cardigan - £13 Primark
Black Tunic - £7 New Look Inspire (on sale)
Leggings - £10 ASOS Curve (Best legging ever, size down!)
Scarf - £7.99 H&M
Ring - Primark
Earrings - Select


Back Soon & Big Love
xoxox

Labels: , , , , , , ,