Gok Wan for Simply Yours Spring/Summer 2012


Evenin' Lovelies!

I'm back again! Told ya I'd be outta my slump shortly! And thank goodness I am feeling better, because there was no way I was missing the launch of Simply Yours's new 2012 range with my very favourite man!

Yes, indeed Gok Wan has graced us with another season of his simply stunning underwear. I have to admit, I have always been a fan of this collaboration but am yet to actually own a piece, I am hoping to dip into my account this season and make a cheeky little purchase!

Unfortunately at the moment the range doesn't cater to my bra size, but a little birdie tells me that this may change in the future and larger cup and back sizes may become included....*wink wink*. But that doesn't mean I won't be able to own a fabulous pair of Pull Me In Pants!

The collection has gone back to classic simplicity, with Goks 'Wall of Fame' collection. I really do like the injection of colour and how the pieces are all topped off with lovely little finishing touches, have a nosey for yourself.....

What do you think?

I love the way this range has been styled, all those pops of colour purposely mismatched to give it that really fun, flirty edge! I even commented to the lovely Simply Yours buyer Natalie how I would love to own that tangerine bra and rock it in the summer under a sheer blouse! Stunning!

The launch was held in the fabulous W hotel in London's Leicester Square, and I was thrilled to be invited along. I have to admit, I am never usually star struck, to me people are just people regardless of whatever kind of status they have but Mr Wan is my exception, I went totally fan girl and had no idea what to say *loser*! Gok was gorgeous, stunning and so down to earth it's not difficult to see why people love him the way they do!

As well as being a total geek over Gok I was thrilled to see some of my favourite blogger ladies and get to have a natter with them, not for as long as I would usually like but it's always good to see them!

It was difficult deciding what I was going to wear but in the end I went for a little nautical number. This trend is regurgitated year on year and never goes out of fashion, the stores are already giving it us thick and fast so you can't really go wrong with it! A pop of red, a sprinkling of navy, and voila, we have a nautical Naomi!

Ponti Navy Dress - £24.99 New Look Inspire
Red Belt - £4 Matalan
Red Cardigan - Primark
Leopard Print Scarf - £7.99 H&M


I love this little dress, again from my fave place at the moment New Look Inspire (I'm begging them to expand their sizing so I can wear they're jeans!). It came with a little leopard print belt, but unfortunately that didn't fit me, which is really annoying, I hate when outlets can't size properly! I recently had a stripey skater tunic from them which came with a belt which fit perfectly, so it shouldn't really be an issue? Should it?! You can also see this dress on the gorgeous Laura, this is a great way to see how items fit differently, go check out her post!

Anyway, make sure you check out Gok's new range and let me know what you all think!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , , ,