OOTD Simple Sunday Stripes! New Look Inspire Skater Dress!


Evenin' All!

I realise I have been a little on the quiet side. I have been busy doing Christmassy type things and catching up with special people!

Last weekend I headed down to the capital to do some festive partying with my favourite southerners! In the midst of shopping for party frocks in good ol' Vivien of Holloway on Saturday afternoon, we discovered we all had Monday off, which was an excuse to do some Sunday night drinking!

I had only really taken enough to wear for Saturday evening and travelling home on Sunday night so I took a trip to Brent Cross with my Lorna face friend and picked up this little stripey skater number from New Look Inspire....




Stripey Skater Dress & Belt - £26.99 New Look Inspire
Biker Jacket - Evans
Shoes, Necklace, Earrings - Primark
Too many apple sourz shots - Priceless!!!!!


I love cute little skater cut dresses, and I was really pleased to see that the sweet salmon pink skinny belt which came with the dress actually fit! I have bought items from New Look Inspire in the past which have included belts which have never fit me, even though the actual garment is properly sized, so a welcomed surprise to find that this one actually did! As I was a bit thin on clothes I just kept it simple with some black leggings, my little pointy diamante Primark flats and some Primark bling! Simple Sunday Stripes!

I have to say I am quite the fan of New Look Inspire, and have been for a long time. I know, the range isn't necessarily groundbreaking but it is one of the few places I can usually always find something I like. I would like to see the sizing of the range extended, lots of stretchy jersey fabrics make it possible for me to wear this range which caters up to a UK size 26, although I am blatantly larger than that, but I would love to see it cater to a UK 28-30 (heres hoping!). I would also love to see the range promoted more, I find that New Look as a brand pretty much ostracises it's Inspire label and very rarely plugs it via its social media outlets or through its own in house advertising. The use of plus size bloggers would really push Inspire I feel. I know of recent, a few plus size bloggers have been contacted by the Inspire buying team to provide feedback on the range, heres hoping their opinions are utilised so we can see a positive change to the range so it lives on!

In the meantime, I still love you Inspire! :)

Big Love!
xoxox

Labels: , , , , , , ,