OneStopPlus Autumn/ Winter 2011 Preview!


Ello Ello Ello!

Apologies for the minor absence. I know I haven't posted for a couple of weeks and that's all due to the usual really, lack of motivation, can't get my brain to function after work etc, etc!

I've been lucky enough to have been gifted some lovely items to review and show off to you all and I have had some fun events going on and coming up, so I am definitely not disappearing anytime soon as I do have lots to natter on about!

The first thing is the OneStopPlus Autumn/Winter 2011 preview event which I was lucky enough to pop along to.

I did my usual hop on a train down to the capital and rocked up to have a nosey at their wares! Needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

The event took place in the flagship Nails Inc store in Mayfair, even more excitingly, it was held on the day of Vogue's Fashions Night Out so London was buzzing with fashion and frolics! Joined by the lovely Rosie, we headed into the store and were greeted with cupcakes and champagne by the very friendly OneStopPlus team.

I had a good old rummage through the rails of all the gorgeous new items being bought to us, watched as Rosie played dress up and got ridiculously excited over a fabulous pair of wedge peeptoe heels! *LOVE*


It was great to catch up with other bloggers, the lovely Lauren popped along, I finally got to meet the gorgeous Mel of Mel & Trolley (whom I have a massive style crush on!), and it was great to see fellow local blogger Deena of Fat Girls Like Nice Clothes Too. I am also really loving the OneStopPlus team as I can honestly hand on heart say that they are a fabulous group of girls who really do seem to care about what they are putting out there. I know it sounds strange to gush about such a thing, but knowing that retailers are actually bothered about what their customers want, is really important to me and will keep me as a guaranteed customer as long as they keep listening! (Thanks ladies!)

There really is something for everyone over at OneStopPlus so it's definitely worth popping over there to have a look. Their new Autumn/Winter 2011 items are gorgeous. Here are a few of my faves.....

The gorge peeptoe wedge!

Yes!!!! Pleather leggings!!!!! FAB!

...and of course, me being me, spotted a fab blingy top!

And a few other pics! Please excuse the fact that I look like a big, hot sweaty mess!


BIG LOVE!
(I'll be back with more soon! Including a little peek at the new Simply Be Stores!)
xoxox


Labels: , , , , , ,