OOTD...A pretty tunic, or 2 and Fat girl arms!

Hi guys,

Just a quick double outfit post! (I'm getting better at this outfit posting malarky!)

A few weeks ago I picked up a gorgeous tunic from New Look's Inspire range, I threw it on for a casual night out around town with friends and absolutely loved it! About a week later I found myself in New Look, again (I know!) having a nosey through their summer sale rack. Not much caught my eye until I skimmed past something with a really pretty vintage type print. I pulled it off the rail for a closer look, it was the same tunic I had bought a week before but in another print, in my size and on sale!!!! (Wahooooo! I do love me a bargain!)

I knew after loving the cut of the one I had bought the week before that this one was also not going to disappoint, so I left the store a very happy lady! Get ready for the pictures...

*Rose Print Tunic Outfit*

Rose Print Tunic - £22.99 New Look Inspire
Diamante and Pearl Ring set - Primark
Peeptoe Flats - Primark

Clutch - Primark


*Bird Print Tunic Outfit!*

Vintage Bird Print Tunic - £12 New Look Inspire (On sale, also not on their website! Booo!)
Turquoise Ring - £1.50 Boots jewellery concession
Turquoise Owl Necklace - £1.50 Boots jewellery concession


The picture of me wearing the bird print tunic is a bit of a big deal for me. I absolutely hate my arms, I have always been so conscious of my big chubby arms that I am guaranteed to always have them covered up. Why am I so conscious of them? I don't know, but I am. Anyway I was out at the bus stop on Saturday afternoon, it was so hot and I was dying! I knew I needed to get cool and take off my cardigan but I was terrified of what people would think of my fat girl arms. After a quick tweet, and a few replies of encouragement from you lovely people, the cardigan was whipped off and my arms set free, no one stared, no one gawked, no one cared!!!! REFLIEF! What was I so bothered about?! So, the picture above is to document my little personal journey of freeing my bingo wings! Why do we have these little hang ups over absolutely nothing? I have no idea, I don't care about my big tum, my big bum, my double chin, but my arms bug me! Crazy! Any of you ladies out their who have hang-ups, seriously LET.THEM.GO! Life is too short girls! *inspirational speech over* ;)

Anyway, this was meant to be a quick post. Im gonna go now, but also, check out the lovely Laura wearing the rose tunic and see how she is rocking hers! Super gorgeous lady!

Big Love Guys!
xoxox

Labels: , , , , , ,