Simply Be's new 'And Abigail' range SS2011!

Hi All!

I had a lovely email today from the guys over at Simply Be offering me and my readers a little sneak preview at a new collection which they are launching next week ready for Spring/Summer 2011!

The collection is called 'And Abigail' and is so flirrty, girly, feminine and fashionable that when I first had a nosey at the preview pics it made me absolutely long for summer to arrive! I have always loved how Simply Be get summer trends absolutely bang on
and create pieces which will not only last a season but will have you pulling them out of your wardrobe to wear over and over again for many seasons! I have a go to holiday kaftan I bought from them in 2008 which see's every holiday I ever have and I still to this day get compliments over it.....

Anyway, back to the collection, I'm sure you are dying to have a looksie so here is a round-up of the pics...

I really like all of the pieces but if I had to choose 1 it would definitely be the embellished waterfall cardigan! I love the studded detail on the shoulders and the length, perfect for the coming 70's boho chic, relaxed and versatile but also very eyecatching! I think it would look great paired with the white hankerchief vest pictured, or even a slinky, chiffon maxi dress to while away summer evenings, so the cardigan is definitely on my most wanted list!

I've also had a quick look around the blogosphere and it seems Simply Be have some really great ranges coming up for all us plusettes! The lovely Lacara of 'Oh La La Curves' has also featured and blogged about some really cute pieces coming to them very soon, including the new Frock and Frill 2011 collection, so be sure to take a look over at www.simplybe.co.uk

Big Love and Happy Shopping!
<3



Labels: , , ,